Hello stampin’ friends! It’s my birthday week and I will be sharing birthday card inspiration with you all week long! Today ‘s card features the adorable Stampin’ Up! Friendly Gnomes stamp set and a fun, bright colour combination. The stamp set can be viewed and purchased through my online store by clicking HERE.
To celebrate that it is my birthday week I have decided to share cards all week with a birthday theme rather than focusing on just one stamp set. I’m kicking off the week with this fun Friendly Gnomes squared-off birthday card. I assembled stitched square die cuts from the Stylish Shapes dies into a grid with stamped images on each. This is a great way to fit all the images on to one card front! If you would like to recreate this card for yourself I have included the step-by-step instructions in the Let’s Make It section of today’s post. I have also included a complete supply list at the end of the post to make shopping for these supplies nice and easy for you!
Thanks for stopping in today and for helping to celebrate birthday week with me!! Happy Stamping ❤️
Let’s Make It!
- Start with a Parakeet Party card base 4-1/4 x 11 scored at 5-1/2
- Emboss a 4 x 5-1/4 piece of Tahitian Tide cardstock with the Cane Weave 3D Embossing Folder and adhere to the front of the card
- Cut a 2 x 4 plaid patterned Parakeet Party piece of Designer Series Paper from the 22-24 In Color Collection and attach to the embossed piece on the card front about 1/2″ up from the bottom
- Using Basic White cardstock and the Stylish Shapes dies, cut out the three squares in the following sizes: 1-1/2, 1-7/8 and 2-3/8
- On the smallest square stamp the squirrel image and leaves above and below the squirrel using Tuxedo Black Memento ink and then colour with Stampin’ Blends
- Stamp the sentiment on to the 1-7/8 square using Tuxedo Black Memento ink
- Using Tuxedo Black Memento ink stamp the mushroom house in the center of the largest die cut square and colour with Stampin’ Blends
- Assemble the stamped die cut squares on the card front in grid form as shown in the photos and adhere in place with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- On a separate piece of Basic White cardstock, stamp the girl gnome and three balloons with Tuxedo Black Memento ink, colour the images with Stampin’ Blends
- Using the coordinating die from the Gnomes Dies cut out the stamped gnome
- Fussy cut the three balloons using your Paper Snips scissors
- Adhere the gnome and three balloons in place to the right of the large square using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Add five of the blue Adhesive-Backed Pastel Sequins to the card to complete the front
- Remember to add a little extra love to the inside of your card too! See the photo below to see how I stamped three balloon images on to the Basic White insert.
Stampin’ Up! products I used on today’s Friendly Gnomes birthday card
You can purchase Stampin’ Up! products from my online store from anywhere in Canada, I would love to have you shop with me! To see more details of any of the products in this list just click on the image!
Earn customer loyalty tokens for each $10 increment of your online order using the current host code KF2EWNAJ … collect and redeem for free Stampin’ Up! product!! If you have any questions about ordering or need a little help to place your order please contact me … I am happy to help!