Hello and welcome to the Stampin’ Up!® Incentive Trip Achievers monthly blog hop. My project for today’s hop features the Stampin’ Up! On The Ocean bundle. Whether this is your first stop or if you are hopping in from a previous blog I am so happy you are here!
Get set for some amazing inspiration today as you hop along all over the world! Check out the amazing talents of some of the top Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrators from around the globe by clicking on the links at the end of this post. Please leave a comment as you visit … we love to hear from you ❤.
I am always on the lookout for a great masculine stamp set or bundle. When I first saw the On The Ocean set I envisioned fun cards made for little boys and scrapbook layouts too! But then when I started to use it I soon realized that this stamp set could be used for anyone and for so many occasions. The card that I am sharing in the blog hop today is the card that I made for all of my Birdsnest Stampers team members this month. Each month I send all of the demonstrators on my team a card and the ‘bits’ for our team creative challenge. It’s so much fun to make and send all of these cards each month. I have added 8 new demonstrators to my team this year already!! If you would like to become a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and join our Birdsnest Stampers team NOW is the best time! Join during Sale-A-Bration and save a ton of money and get a ton of new products! Click HERE to get all of the information and to join today!
Let’s Make It!
- Start with a Gray Granite card base 4-1/4 x 11″ scored at 5-1/2
- Adhere a 3″ strip of the Balmy Blue with white diagonal stripes Dandy Designs DSP across the center of the card front
- On a 3 x 4-1/4 piece of Basic White stamp the two clouds with Gray Granite ink, the birds with Night of Navy ink and the waves at the bottom with Balmy Blue ink
- Attach the stamped piece to a 3-1/4 x 4-1/2 layer of Night of Navy cardstock and attach to the card front just a little left of centered
- Stamp ‘You Are A Treasure’ with Night of Navy ink on to a 3/4 x 2-1/2 piece of Balmy Blue cardstock and flag the right end using the Banners Pick A Punch
- Adhere the banner to the card mid way between the clouds and waves using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- On a separate piece of Basic White cardstock stamp the pirate ship with Night of Navy ink and die cut with the coordinating die in the On The Ocean die set
- Adhere the pirate ship to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals being sure to cover the left end of the banner with the ship
- For the inside of the card I stamped two clouds with Gray Granite ink and birds with Night of Navy ink on the top part of a 4 x 5-1/4″ piece of Basic White then attached to the inside if the card
Thank you for ‘hopping’ by my blog today … I hope you have enjoyed today’s project! As I mentioned at the beginning, today’s project is part of the Stampin’ Up! Incentive Trip Achiever’s monthly blog hop. Click on any of the links at the end of this post to continue your journey in today’s fabulous hop!!
You can purchase Stampin’ Up! products from my online store from anywhere in Canada, I would love to have you shop with me! To see more details of any of the products in this list just click on the image!
Earn customer loyalty tokens for each $10 increment of your online order placed with the current host code KF2EWNAJ… collect and redeem for free Stampin’ Up! product!! If you have any questions about ordering or need a little help to place your order please contact me … I am happy to help!