Hooray it’s Friday! Today’s project is the last one that I have to share with you featuring the Stampin’ Up! Tea Boutique Suite this week. Once again I have used one of the Tea Boutique Cards & Envelopes for a quick, ready-made card base. I am loving the look of these and how well they coordinate with each of the other elements in this pretty suite collection.
The Tea Boutique Designer Series Paper is so pretty that I really tried to make it the focus of this card. By using a large panel of the pretty patterned paper and offsetting the sentiment label and little bits to one side the eye is still drawn to the pretty tea cups!! I love this. The DSP does most of the creative work while the other elements add the nice layers and texture.
If you are feeling inspired by today’s Tea Boutique card and want to create on of your own, head over to my online store to purchase your Stampin’ Up! supplies and then scroll down to the Let’s Make It section of this post for all of the instructions! Wondering what supplies I used today? There’s a full list at the end of the post with clickable links just for you ????.
Thanks for stopping by … it was nice to see you!
Let’s Make It!
- Start with a Orchid Oasis card from the Tea Boutique Cards & Envelopes pack
- Add a 3-1/8 x 4-3/8 piece of Shaded Spruce cardstock on to a 3-1/4 x 4-1/2 piece of Parakeet Party cardstock and then adhere to the center of the card front
- Add a 3 x 4-1/4 piece of Tea Boutique Designer Series Paper (tea cups with plants) to the Shaded Spruce cardstock on the card front
- Die cut a 2″ scallop circle out of Parakeet Party cardstock with the Layering Circles dies
- Die cut a 1-7/8″ circle out of Basic White cardstock with the Layering Circles dies
- Stamp the “Let’s get together soon” sentiment with Starry Sky ink on to the die cut Basic White circle and then adhere the circle to the Parakeet Party scallop circle
- On a scrap piece of Basic White cardstock stamp the tea bag label and the “I miss you” sentiment in the label with Tuxedo Black Memento ink, three of the small flowers with Sweet Sorbet ink and two of sets of the small leaves with Shaded Spruce ink
- Die cut all six images using the coordinating Teacups dies
- Cut a small strand of white Baker’s Twine and attach one end to the back of the tea bag label and the other end in behind the top of the Parakeet Party scallop circle
- With Stampin’ Dimensionals attach the scallop circle to the card front near the bottom right corner of the Designer Series Paper and attach the tea bag label to the Basic White circle to the right of the sentiment
- Attach all three of the Sweet Sorbet stamped flowers in place with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Adhere the two sets of leaves in behind the grouping of two flowers
- Add a small Parakeet Party 2022-2024 Matte Decorative Dot to the center of each of the three flowers
Stampin’ Up! products I used on today’s card
You can purchase Stampin’ Up! products from my online store from anywhere in Canada, I would love to have you shop with me! To see more details of any of the products in this list just click on the image!
Earn customer loyalty tokens for each $10 increment of your online order … collect and redeem for free Stampin’ Up! product!! If you have any questions about ordering or need a little help to place your order please contact me … I am happy to help!
FREE Tutorial with Purchase
When you order the Hello, Irresistible Suite through my online store, I will send you a 10 card tutorial absolutely free! Full of 10 card designs all using this gorgeous suite – you won’t want to miss it! Click the button below to order yours today!