Today’s fun Stampin’ Up! Rhino Ready card wraps up this week’s spotlight of this fun and adorable bundle. Pairing the cute rhinos with the patterns from the Like An Animal Designer Series Paper makes for some really fun crafting!
I had so much fun designing with and using the Rhino Ready bundle. All three of the projects that I shared here on my blog this week are very different, which shows how awesome this bundle really is!! This ‘must-have’ bundle can be found and purchased in the Online Exclusives section of my online store! Be sure to purchase yours while it is available!
I have provided the instructions and measurements for today’s card in the Let’s Make It section of today’s post. If you keep scrolling to the end you’ll also see the complete supply list with clickable links to make your online shopping with me super easy ❤️.
Thanks for stopping in, it was nice to see you!!
Let’s Make It!
- Start with a Basic Gray card base: 8-1/2 x 5-1/2 scored at 4-1/4
- Add a 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 piece of Like An Animal Designer Series Paper to the card front
- Using the Stylish Shapes dies, cut out two of the 2-3/4 squares: one from Basic Gray cardstock and one from Balmy Blue cardstock
- Adhere the Basic Gray square in the center of the card front turned to make a diamond
- Using Stampin’ Dimensionals, attach the Balmy Blue die cut square over top of the Basic Gray diamond
- On a piece of Basic White cardstock stamp two of the grass images from the Ready Rhino stamp set with Tuxedo Black Memento ink, colour with Granny Apply Green Stampin’ Blends and die cut with the Ready Rhino dies
- Adhere the Grass to the bottom of the Balmy Blue cardstock square on your card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Stamp the sitting Rhino from the Ready Rhino stamp set with Tuxedo Black Memento ink onto a piece of Smoky Slate cardstock, colour with Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blends and cut out with the Rhino Ready dies
- Adhere the die cut Rhino to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals, positioned between the two grass images
- On a 1/2″ x 3″ strip of Smoky Slate cardstock stamp the sentiment ‘You’re Stronger Than You Think” using Tuxedo Black Memento ink and adhere across the Balmy Blue square above the rhino
- Cut two clouds from Basic White cardstock using the Waves dies and attach to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Using the Rhino Ready dies, cut out each of the tropical leaves, one in Granny Apple Green and one in Old Olive, and attach to the right of the Rhino with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Add a few of the gray Classic Matte Dots to the sentiment banner to complete the card front
- Remember to show some love to the inside of your card too! The photo below shows how I spruced up the 4 x 5-1/4 Basic White insert for the inside of my card today!
Stampin’ Up! products I used on today’s rhino ready card
You can purchase Stampin’ Up! products from my online store from anywhere in Canada, I would love to have you shop with me! To see more details of any of the products in this list just click on the image!
Earn customer loyalty tokens for each $10 increment of your online order … collect and redeem for free Stampin’ Up! product!! If you have any questions about ordering or need a little help to place your order please contact me … I am happy to help!