Welcome to day one of the Stampin’ Up! Whale Done product feature week. This stamp set and coordinating Whale punch from the 2022-2023 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalogue are sadly on the retiring list. This means that they will only be available while supplies last or until the new Annual Catalogue launches on May 2nd. If you don’t already have this great set be sure to add it to your next order before it’s gone for good! Click HERE to head to my online store now and remember to add the current host code to earn Customer Loyalty Tokens.
To kick off the week I have a wonderful Birthday Fishes card to share with you! I love the turtle stamp in this set … just look at all of that amazing detail!!
Want to recreate this card yourself? Scroll down and you will find both the written instructions in the Let’s Make It section and a full video tutorial just below that! It’s a really fun card to make with lots of stamping and minimal supplies.
You can purchase your Stampin’ Up! products from anywhere in Canada through my online store and they will be delivered right to you! To shop for any of the products used in today’s card you can simply click on the product image at the end of today’ post. And remember … get your retiring products soon before they are sold out and gone for good!
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderfully crafty day!
Let’s Make the Whale Done birthday card!
- Start with a Basic White Thick cardstock card base 4-1/4 x 11 scored at 5-1/2
- Stamp the school of fish from the Whale Done stamp set using Pacific Point ink across the card front
- Using a Blending Brush and Pool Party ink, blend some colour across the card base where you have stamped the little fish
- From Basic White cardstock cut a rectangle using the Deckled Rectangle dies (4th in from the largest die)
- Using Pool Party ink stamp the following on to the Deckled Rectangle:
- Octopus in top left corner – stamped off to create lighter shade
- Seaweed using the large seaweed stamp and second generation stamping to create the layers and different shades – Seaweed is in both bottom corners
- Wrap Parakeet Party Baker’s Twine across the bottom of the Deckled Rectangle three times, securing it in place on the back of the cardstock
- Using a double strand of the Parakeet Party Baker’s Twine tie a bow around the left side of the twine
- Adhere the Deckled Rectangle to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- On a scrap piece of Basic White cardstock, stamp the sentiment with Pacific Point ink and trim to fit the greeting – add it to your card double bumping the Stampin’ Dimensional on the right end
- On the scrap piece of Basic White cardstock stamp a turtle with Pacific Point ink and a second turtle in the same colour but stamping off the ink to once to create the lighter shade
- Cut out the turtles using your Paper Snip scissors and adhere to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Add five of the Pearl Basic Jewels to the card front to finish it off
- Remember to show some extra love to the inside of your card by stamping a little something on the 4 x 5-1/4 Basic White insert too! See the photo below of how I stamped mine.
Stampin’ Up! products I used on today’s card
You can purchase Stampin’ Up! products from my online store from anywhere in Canada, I would love to have you shop with me! To see more details of any of the products in this list just click on the image!
Earn customer loyalty tokens for each $10 increment of your online order when you add the current host code … collect and redeem for free Stampin’ Up! product!! If you have any questions about ordering or need a little help to place your order please contact me … I am happy to help!