Happy Friday! Today is the last card of the week featuring the fabulous Lighting The Way bundle. I am showing a sneak peek of two of the new In Colors that will be available in the 2023-2024 Annual Catalogue starting May 2nd. Say hello Wild Wheat and Pebbled Path two of the five colours in the 2023-2025 In Color Collection.
I’ve also used a few other Stampin’ Up! items that were available on the Demonstrator pre order from the catalogue. The Designer Series Paper, Ribbon and Embellishments are all new and will be available in the new In Colors. Being able to pre order from new catalogues a month early is just one of the many perks of being part of the Stampin’ Up! family. If you would like to get your stampin hands on some of these new products before the catalogue goes live please consider joining my Birdsnest Stampers demonstrator team. We are a fun group from across Canada and would love to welcome you in to our community. You can find out all the info about joining Stampin’ Up! by clicking HERE.
I have provided the instructions and measurements for today’s card in the Let’s Make It section of today’s post. Keep scrolling to the end of the post and you will see a list of the currently available items that I used in creating today’s Lighting The Way card.
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!
Let’s Make the wild wheat lighting the way card!
- Start with a Very Vanilla card base 4-1/4 x 11 scored in half at 5-1/2
- Adhere a 3-1/2 x 3-1/2 piece of the heart pattern Wild Wheat paper from the 2023-2025 In-Color Designer Series Paper to a panel of 4 x 5-1/4 Very Vanilla cardstock – positioned near the top
- Cut a 1 x 4 strip of Wild Wheat cardstock and flag the right end with the Banners Pick A Punch
- Using Early Espresso ink stamp the ‘Follow your DREAMS’ sentiment on to the banner close to the flagged end
- Adhere the stamped banner to the Very Vanilla cardstock directly below the heart patterned paper
- Wrap a piece of Pebbled Path Textured Ribbon across the Very Vanilla cardstock where the DSP and banner meet. Secure in place on the back of the cardstock
- Adhere the complete Very Vanilla cardstock panel to the front of the card base
- Using the Lighting The Way dies, cut the full lantern out of Pebbled Path cardstock and then just the “light” part of the lantern out of Wild Wheat cardstock
- Adhere the full lantern to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Fill in the empty ‘light’ part of the lantern by adding the Wild Wheat cut pieces in place with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Add a little sparkle using a Wink of Stella pen on the Wild Wheat ‘light’ pieces
- On a scrap piece of Wild Wheat cardstock stamp three branch images with Early Espresso ink and die cut with the coordinating dies
- Add the die cuts to the card front around the lantern using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Finish off the card front by adding two of the Wild Wheat 2023-2025 In Color Dots to the bottom left corner
Stampin’ Up! products I used on today’s card
You can purchase Stampin’ Up! products from my online store from anywhere in Canada. If you are currently looking for a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, I would love to have you shop with me! To see more details of any of the products in this list just click on the image below!
Earn customer loyalty tokens for each $10 increment of your online order … collect and redeem for free Stampin’ Up! product of your choice!! If you have any questions about ordering or need a little help to place your order please contact me … I am happy to help!