Hello and happy Friday! Today’s card features the adorable, host exclusive On The Pond stamp set along with the Flowers and More Designer Series Paper. Both of these Stampin’ Up! items can be purchased using host rewards on orders over $200. Place the order yourself or host a party with your friends to earn the host rewards. If you want to add either of these items to your collection act fast! They both will retire with the Jan-Apr Mini Catalogue on May 1st.
The images in the On The Pond stamp set are adorable and I love that the stamp set is a two-step, dist-ink-tive set. No colouring required to get these perfectly shaded and filled in images.
The instructions and measurements for today’s card are included in the Let’s Make It section of this post. If you keep scrolling to the end you’ll also see the supply list with clickable links to make your online Stampin’ Up! shopping super easy ❤️.
Thanks for stopping in… have a wonderful, crafty weekend!
Let’s Make the on the pond card!
- Cut a 8-1/2 x 5-1/2 Shaded Spruce card base and score in half at 4-1/4
- Layer a 3-3/4 x 5 piece of Flowers and More Designer Series Paper to a 3-7/8 x 5-1/8 piece of Fresh Freesia cardstock and then attach to the center of the card front
- Using the Stylish Shapes dies cut the following pieces
- 3″ circle from Parakeet Party cardstock
- 2-1/2″ circle from Basic White
- 4″ long banner from Flowers and More Designer Series Paper
- Attach the Parakeet Party circle to the card front and then layer the large cut banner across the circle
- Stamp the frog on to the Basic White cut circle using Shaded Spruce for the outline and Parakeet Party for the ‘fill-in’ solid image
- To the left of the frog stamp the outline of the heart with Early Espresso ink and then colour it in with Fresh Freesia Stampin’ Blends
- Attach the stamped circle to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- On a scrap piece of Basic White cardstock, stamp the log using Early Espresso ink for both images – use the stamp off method for the ‘fill in’ stamp
- On the same scrap piece stamp the bull rush outline with Early Espresso ink and then use Early Espresso and Shaded Spruce for the two-step stamps to fill it in
- Cut both the log and the bull rush out using your Paper Snip scissors and glue to Basic White circle on the card front, below and to the side of the stamped frog
- On a 1/2 x 2-3/4 piece of Fresh Freesia cardstock stamp the “love you, miss you” sentiment from the Very Best Occasions stamp set using Early Espresso ink.
- Flag the left end of the sentiment strip and adhere just below the frog using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Add a single Parakeet Party Matte Dot to the end of the sentiment banner
- Remember to show some love to the inside panel of your card too! See the photo below that shows how I chose to decorate mine.
Stampin’ Up! products I used on today’s card
You can purchase Stampin’ Up! products from my online store from anywhere in Canada. If you are currently looking for a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, I would love to have you shop with me! To see more details of any of the products in this list just click on the image below!
Earn customer loyalty tokens for each $10 increment of your online order … collect and redeem for free Stampin’ Up! product!! If you have any questions about ordering or need a little help to place your order please contact me … I am happy to help!