Hello, welcome it’s nice to see you! Thank you for joining us for our Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrator Training Program Monthly Blog Hop! We are so happy that you could join us for this “hop” as we share ideas and stampin’ inspiration. My share for today is the card that I created for my May 2023 customer thank you cards using the very pretty Stampin’ Up! Sentimental Park stamp set.
We are a group of Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrators from around the world that are taking part in training to help us build successful Stampin’ Up!® businesses and reach goals that we have set for ourselves. We really appreciate your support.
You may be starting here or have come from another blog – either way be prepared for some wonderful creative inspiration today. You will find the list of participant links at the bottom of this post, be sure to check them all out … there are some amazingly talented Demonstrators in this group!
Our theme for this monthly blog hop is Customer Thank You cards. I love this theme!! Making and sending a hand-stamped card to all of my wonderful customers is one of the best parts of my job!
LET’S MAKE IT
- Start with a Misty Moonlight card base, 8-1/2 x 5-1/2 scored at 4-1/4
- Add a 4 x 5-1/4 panel of Countryside Inn Designer Series Paper to the card front
- Die cut the large scalloped rectangle from the Scalloped Contour dies using Basic White cardstock
- Using Misty Moonlight ink, stamp Thank You from the Good Feelings stamp set in the center of the die cut
- Stamp the outline image of the bunch of flowers in the top left and bottom right corner of the die cut using Misty Moonlight ink
- Fil in the flowers with the solid image stamp (2-step stamping) using Boho Blue ink
- Adhere the die cut scallop to the center of the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Complete the front of the card by adding three if the Boho Blue Adhesive-Backed Solid Gems
THANKS SO MUCH FOR STOPPING BY TODAY!
As mentioned at the top, this is a blog hop so make sure you ‘hop’ around to see each of the talented demonstrator’s projects! Just click on the links below to ‘hop’ on over and check them out … and don’t forget to leave a comment!
Have you added any of the Stampin’ Up! products used in today’s card to your wish list yet? You can pop on over to my online store anytime to place your order!
Have a fabulous day and happy stamping!
Stampin’ Up! Goodies I Used ON Today’s Sentimental Park Card
You can purchase Stampin’ Up! products from my online store from anywhere in Canada. If you are currently looking for a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, I would love to have you shop with me! To see more details of any of the products in this list just click on the image below!
Earn customer loyalty tokens for each $10 increment of your online order … collect and redeem for free Stampin’ Up! product!! If you have any questions about ordering or need a little help to place your order please contact me … I am happy to help!Product List