Happy Monday! Let’s kick off this week with a fun & simple card using the Stampin’ Up! Little Monkey stamp set. This adorable set from the Annual Catalogue is filled with cute little monkeys and the perfect sayings to coordinate with them. I’ll be sharing projects with this bundle all week so pop back in often to get more inspiration and ideas for using the Little Monkeys! Now let’s dive into today’s card ❤️
For today’s card my goal was to make a simple card focused on stamping, colouring and bright colours. I chose Melon Mambo to for my card base because it’s beautifully bright and creates a great “pop” of colour behind the monkeys. Keeping it simple today means that I haven’t used any die cuts or punches on my project so all that is needed is ink, stamps, paper and Stampin’ Blends markers. I hope that this card share brightens your day and leaves you feeling inspired and loving these adorable Little Monkeys.
The instructions and measurements for today’s card are included in the Let’s Make It section of this post. If you keep scrolling to the end you’ll also see the visual supply list with clickable links to make your online Stampin’ Up! shopping super easy ❤️.
Thank you for popping by today … Happy Stamping!!
Let’s Make the little monkey card!
- Cut a 8-1/2 x 5-1/2 Melon Mambo card base and score in half at 4-1/4
- Adhere a 2 x 5-1/2 strip of Melon Mambo Designer Series Paper (from the 6×6 Brights Collection) down the middle of the card front
- On a 2-3/4 x 4 piece of Basic White cardstock stamp the following images using Tuxedo Black Memento ink:
- “I’m Bananas about you” centered near the bottom
- A single banana to the right of the sentiment
- Two swinging monkeys above the sentiment
- Four branches of leaves coming in from the edges around the other stamped images
- Colour all of the images on the 2-3/4 x 4 Basic White piece using Stampin’ Blends markers in the following colours: Shaded Spruce, Pebbled Path, Crumb Cake, Lemon Lolly
- Layer this finished piece on to a 3 x 4-1/4 piece of Shaded Spruce cardstock and then adhere the whole piece to the center of the card front
- On a separate scrap piece of Basic White cardstock, stamp a single heart using Tuxedo Black Memento ink, colour it with Melon Mambo Stampin’ Blends and cut it out with your Paper Snip scissors
- Add the heart to the card front using a Stampin’ Dimensional
Stampin’ Up! products I used on today’s card
You can purchase Stampin’ Up! products from my online store from anywhere in Canada. If you are currently looking for a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, I would love to have you shop with me! To see more details of any of the products in this list just click on the image below!
Earn customer loyalty tokens for each $10 increment of your online order … collect and redeem for free Stampin’ Up! product!! If you have any questions about ordering or need a little help to place your order please contact me … I am happy to help!