Hello, welcome it’s nice to see you! Thank you for joining us for our Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrator Training Program Monthly Blog Hop! We are so happy that you could join us for this “hop” as we share ideas and stampin’ inspiration. My share for today is the card that I created for my June 2023 customer thank you cards using the beautiful Stampin’ Up! Cheerful Daisies bundle.
We are a group of Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrators from around the world that are taking part in training to help us build successful Stampin’ Up!® businesses and reach goals that we have set for ourselves. We really appreciate your support.
You may be starting here or have come from another blog – either way be prepared for some wonderful creative inspiration today. You will find the list of participant links at the bottom of this post, be sure to check them all out … there are some amazingly talented Demonstrators in this group!
Our theme for this monthly blog hop is Customer Thank You cards. I love this theme!! Making and sending a hand-stamped card to all of my wonderful customers is one of the best parts of my job!
LET’S MAKE IT
- Start with a Moody Mauve card base, 8-1/2 x 5-1/2 scored at 4-1/4
- Cut a 3 x 4-1/4 piece of Basic White cardstock and stamp the stems with Mossy Meadow ink, the outline and centers for the daisies with Moody Mauve ink and the fill in for the petals with Bubble Bath ink
- Adhere this piece to a 3-1/4 x 4-1/2 piece of Mossy Meadow cardstock and then attach the layered piece to the center of the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Cut a strip of Moody Mauve cardstock 1/2 x 3, stamp the sentiment on it with Mossy Meadow ink and flag the right end with the pointed end of the Banners Pick A Punch
- Adhere the sentiment banner to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Add a single gold Pastel Adhesive-Backed Sequin to the bottom left corner and two Brushed Brass Butterflies in the top right
THANKS SO MUCH FOR STOPPING BY TODAY!
As mentioned at the top, this is a blog hop so make sure you ‘hop’ around to see each of the talented demonstrator’s projects! Just click on the links below to ‘hop’ on over and check them out … and don’t forget to leave a comment!
Have you added any of the Stampin’ Up! products used in today’s card to your wish list yet? You can pop on over to my online store anytime to place your order!
Have a fabulous day and happy stamping!
Stampin’ Up! Goodies I Used ON Today’s Cheerful Daisies Card
You can purchase Stampin’ Up! products from my online store from anywhere in Canada. If you are currently looking for a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, I would love to have you shop with me! To see more details of any of the products in this list just click on the image below!
Earn customer loyalty tokens for each $10 increment of your online order … collect and redeem for free Stampin’ Up! product!! If you have any questions about ordering or need a little help to place your order please contact me … I am happy to help!Product List