Hello and Happy Friday the 13th! Today I am sharing a gorgeous Z-fold Anniversary card that I created with the Stampin’ Up! Country Bouquet bundle. This fun-fold style is super easy … you can find the step-by-step instructions a little lower down in this post.
I have enjoyed creating with the Country Floral Lane Suite Collection this week. For today’s card I challenged myself to step away from the colour palette of the Country Floral Lane DSP and went with my favourite current colour, Polished Pink. I’ve paired it up with Mint Macaron and a little Pool Party in the ribbon to create something very pretty! If you would like to add the Country Bouquet bundle to your stamp collection please head to my online store and get yours today! You’ll be creating all kinds of heartfelt cards in no time!
Country Bouquet was the stamp I featured in my Stamp of the Month club for January. If you would like some more inspiration using this stamp set you can watch the tutorial I did for my club members over on my YouTube Channel.
Thanks for popping in today. I hope you have a wonderful day and a creative weekend! Happy Stamping ❤️
Let’s Make It!
- Start with a 4-1/4 x 11 Polished Pink card base scored at 2-3/4 and 5-1/2 and folded to create the Z fold
- Open the card and attach a 2-1/2 x 4 piece of Mint Macaron cardstock to each of the two smaller sections, then adhere a 2-1/4 x 3-3/4 piece of Mint Macaron Country Gingham Designer Series Paper on to both
- Attach a 4 x 5-1/4 piece of Mint Macaron cardstock to the larger back flap (inside of the card)
- Cut a 3 x 3 square of Basic White cardstock, fold the card closed and adhere half of the square to the front small flap * be mindful not to get adhesive beyond the scored line or your z-fold will not work
- Die cut a stitched square (2-3/4) out of Basic White cardstock using the Stylish Shapes dies
- With Polished Pink ink, stamp the ‘for you’ from the Country Bouquet stamp set in the bottom right corner of the stitched square
- Stamp the two-step large heart on to the stitched square starting with the floral stamp with Polished Pink and the leaves stamp with Mint Macaron
- Wrap a piece of Pool Party Grosgrain ribbon across the square just above the ‘for you’ and attach at the back, then adhere the stitched square to the white square on the card with stampin’ dimensionals
- Using the Country Bouquet punch, cut out the two hearts from Polished Pink DSP in the 2021-2023 In-Color 6×6 collection and adhere over the ribbon with stampin’ dimensionals
- Tie a bow with the Pool Party Grosgrain ribbon and attach with a mini glue dot to the left of the cut out hearts and add a couple of Milky Dots below
- For the inside cut a 3-3/4 x 5 piece of Basic White and stamp ‘just wanted to say…’ and the two small hearts from the Country Bouquet stamp set in the center – then add the ‘Happy Anniversary’ stamp from the Celebrating You stamp set with Mint Macaron ink * when the card is closed the inside greetings should be covered by the white square on the card front
Stampin’ Up! products I used on today’s card
You can purchase Stampin’ Up! products from my online store from anywhere in Canada, I would love to have you shop with me! To see more details of any of the products in this list just click on the image!
Earn customer loyalty tokens for each $10 increment of your online order … collect and redeem for free Stampin’ Up! product!! If you have any questions about ordering or need a little help to place your order please contact me … I am happy to help!