Hello and welcome to the Stampin’ Up!® Incentive Trip Achievers monthly blog hop. My project for today’s hop features the Stampin’ Up! Butterfly Brilliance and Simply Fabulous stamp sets. Whether this is your first stop or if you are hopping in from a previous blog I am so happy you are here!
Get set for some amazing inspiration today as you hop along all over the world! Check out the amazing talents of some of the top Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrators from around the globe by clicking on the links at the end of this post. Please leave a comment as you visit … we love to hear from you ❤.
Being that it is the first day of Spring here in Canada I thought it would be fitting to showoff the fabulous Butterfly Brilliance stamp set. You can find this set, and the Simply Fabulous set, in the 2022-2023 Annual Stampin’ Up! Catalogue.
The card that I am sharing in the blog hop today is the card that I made for all of my Birdsnest Stampers team members this month. Each month I send all of the demonstrators on my team a card and the ‘bits’ for our team creative challenge. It’s so much fun to make and send all of these cards each month. If you would like to become a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and join our Birdsnest Stampers team now is a great time! As a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator you will have first access to the new 2023-2024 Annual Catalogue starting on March 29th, and can pre-order select new products starting on April 4th! That’s a full month earlier than our customers and just one of the many perks to being part of the Stampin’ Up! family ❤️
Let’s Make It!
- Start with a card base in the colour of your choice (my sample above is Melon Mambo) measuring 8-1/2 x 5-1/2 scored at 4-1/4
- On a 4 x 5-1/4 piece of Basic White cardstock, stamp the Butterfly Brilliance background stamp using Early Espresso ink, then adhere to the front of the card
- Stamp the ‘just saying hello’ sentiment from the Simply Fabulous stamp set with Early Espresso ink on to a 2-3/4 x 1-1/4 piece of Basic White cardstock
- Adhere a 1/2 x 3 strip of gold Fine Shimmer paper to the right side of the butterfly stamped paper, just below center
- Using Stampin’ Dimensionals attach the stamped sentiment piece layered over the gold shimmer paper
- On a 4 x 5-1/4 Basic White cardstock stamp the ‘you are simply fabulous’ sentiment with Early Espresso ink and attach to the inside of the card
Thank you for ‘hopping’ by my blog today … I hope you have enjoyed today’s project! As I mentioned at the beginning, today’s project is part of the Stampin’ Up! Incentive Trip Achiever’s monthly blog hop. Click on any of the links at the end of this post to continue your journey in today’s fabulous hop!!
You can purchase Stampin’ Up! products from my online store from anywhere in Canada, I would love to have you shop with me and earn my Customer Loyalty Tokens! To see more details of any of the products in this list just click on the image!
Earn customer loyalty tokens for each $10 increment of your online order placed with the current host code MTYH2776… collect and redeem for free Stampin’ Up! product!! If you have any questions about ordering or need a little help to place your order please contact me … I am happy to help!